Friday, January 7, 2011

This just doesn't feel right.

I talked to Graham online last night.  A lot.  For nearly an hour.
I honestly don't get why Jake doesn't like him anymore.  He seems like such a cool guy: he's nice and he's funny and he's interesting to talk to.
Maybe Jake got mad at him for switching schools.  But I don't know.
Anyway at school this morning, Jake came running up to me.  "Kylie, do not get involved with Graham!" he said.
"Why not?  He seems cool." I said.
"Listen.  I used to think he was really a great friend, but he isn't.  He's going to woo you and then he'll break your heart," Jake said.
"Jake, do you like me?" I asked.
"As a friend, yes," Jake said.
"Then why are you acting jealous that I might go out with Graham?" I asked.
"Kylie, you just can't do it!" Jake said.
I texted Graham to tell him what Jake said.  "Typical Jake," Graham texted back.  "He overreacts to everything."
I have to admit though, something doesn't feel right about this whole Graham thing.
It isn't right to spend time with a guy just to make someone else jealous.
But even though that's how it began, I am starting to like Graham.
And I'll see if I still feel that way in time for winter formal.
Now I'm at home, writing in my blog, with Molly and Kit arguing (as always) in the background.  Helina and Sarah are crying, Natalie's at her chamber group and Hannah's doing homework in her room.
This weekend, Simone heads back to school.  Just enjoying the last few days home as much as I can, before I have to take an hour long bus ride to school every day.
Peace out.

1 comment: