Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fever.

Yesterday Simone went back to school and took us with her.  On the way back to school Natalie was coughing a lot.... and now we all have colds and fevers.  Oh well, at least this means we don't have to go to school- hehehe!


Even though we're sick, Simone, being Simone, took pictures of us in her room and wanted me to post them on my blog.  We're all in our PJs, as you can see.  She did let us take a nap in her big bed while she went to class today, and took a photo before she went out.  Here we all are sleeping in Simone's bed.

Since we're sick, obviously I didn't get to buy Winter Formal tickets yesterday or today.  I plan on asking Graham later today or tomorrow.... gulp.  Wish me luck.
Jake texted me to ask if I was feeling okay because I wasn't at school yesterday or today.  Thanks, Jake.  Of course, then he asked if anything was going on between me and Graham.  Does he like me?  If he does, why doesn't he break up with Rachel and date me?
Guys are complicated.
I'm feeling better today than I did yesterday and Simone says if we feel well enough, we're going to school tomorrow.
Maybe if I go to school tomorrow and see Jake I'll figure out what's going on.
Somehow though, I doubt it.

1 comment: