Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Got my ears pierced :)

Do you notice anything different about me?
Look a little closer...


A little closer....
Yup, I got my ears pierced!  Here's a closeup of both my ears!



It actually didn't hurt.... I thought it would but it didn't.  All five of us went together.  Natalie (being the daredevil she is) went first.  Then Molly went and she screamed.  Kit then decided she was too scared too.  But after Hannah and I got ours done she decided she wanted hers too.  So now we all have pretty earrings!
I picked out a really nice pair for Winter Formal.  And speaking of Winter Formal.... Hannah, my cybertwin Roxy and I have a plan stirred up..... and Jake might help!  I can't post details yet though.

1 comment:

  1. you look so pretty Kylie! I really want to get my ears pirced, but i have to wait until the next time Meline goes to the AGP, which will probably be awhile, unless they go on a vacation to Boston like they were planning to last year, but didn't

    ReplyDelete