Thursday, January 27, 2011

Guess who's going to see Evan Lysacek TWICE?

Oh yeah.
This morning at school Jake surprised me.  He handed me an envelope and in it were two tickets to Stars On Ice on April 3 AND a printout from the SOI website.  That said that he and I were going to the meet and greet.
And you know who's headlining Stars On Ice?  The one, the only...... Evan Lysacek.
I was already excited about going to see him in March but now I get to go TWICE!  AND I get to go WITH JAKE!!!
"Jake, this is so much!" I said.  "When do you want me to pay you?"
"You don't have to," Jake said.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"I'm 100% sure," Jake said.
Unfortunately, some controversy is striking about me and Jake.
Today at Honors Band rehearsal Rachel's friend Danielle came up to Jake and said, "Jake, who do you like, Kylie or Rachel?"
"What do you mean?" Jake asked.
"I mean how you danced with Kylie at Winter Formal, then you two went downtown all day on Sunday, now you're singing a Finn/ Rachel duet at the big concert, now you're going to see Evan Lysacek together," Danielle said.  "That sounds like boyfriend and girlfriend to me."
"Kylie's a VERY good friend of mine," Jake said.
"It seems like she's a little more than that," Danielle said.
"I am allowed to hang out with other girls," Jake said.
"What you and Kylie are doing is BEYOND hanging out, Jake," Rachel said.
"What are you doing here?" I said.  "You're a string.  This is the WINDS rehearsal."
"Here to punish you for trying to steal my boyfriend!" Rachel snapped.  "Jacob Ryan Cirino, I am DEMANDING that you return those tickets."
"They're non-refundable," Jake said.
"Then give Kylie's ticket to me," Rachel said.
"She's the Evan Lysacek fan," Jake said.
"Whatever," Rachel said.  "But I'm beginning to think this friendship is going too far."
"It isn't," Jake said uneasily.

1 comment:

  1. LUCKY!!!!! that is sooo cool you get to see stars on ice!!!
    ~Mia~

    ReplyDelete