Monday, March 28, 2011

Update

Well, I know I haven't written in a while.  After being in the hospital and having that traumatic experience, I really haven't had the time to write.  I'm doing better, still getting my strength back - we're just glad it wasn't worse.  Still on painkillers, but I didn't need surgery.
I'm on spring break, which has been nice.  I got together with Jake today and practiced our duet.  Then we went to lunch on Coventry at a cool Thai place.
I guess I'm getting used to the idea that Jake's going to Loyola.  I'm not happy about it, but I am getting used to it.  He's assured me that we can still hang out on weekends and that I can go to soccer games, swim meets, baseball games and concerts.
I finally called things off with Ricky.  It turns out things didn't go as hard as I thought they would.  He had feelings for someone else too, so the relationship didn't end too hard.  I offered to stay friends, but he said why bother, because we weren't friends before.
Spring break's been pretty quiet so far other than hanging out with Jake.  Emma, Erin, Natalie, Hannah and I are going to the Indians opening day on Friday with some friends and we're really excited about that.
In other news - Jake and I are going to the Glee concert when it comes to Cleveland in June.  I'm VERY excited.  Well, everyone thinks of us as a real life Finn and Rachel :)
I'm tired, just wanted to update so you don't think I'm gone.  I'll update again soon - and only six days until Stars On Ice!
PS: Oh, and Simone INSISTED that I announce that she hit 5700 reads on FanFic.  She wants to get to 10000 before the end of the school year.  We think she's crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment