Thursday, March 17, 2011

The ER (part 1 of 2)

Well, my sisters have had quite a first week at Miramar.
True, I don't see them that often, but what do you expect?  They're in sixth grade and I'm in eighth.
Yesterday at school we had an intruder drill.... I'm sure this was a big culture shock to Erin and Emma, going from the sheltered InnerStar U to the real-world, diverse Miramar.
And there was a fight in the cafeteria during sixth grade lunch and the clock fell down.... fun fun fun.
Of course, the best part for me was after school on Wednesday, when I was being stupid and not watching where I was going and crossing the street and then a car hit me.
The ambulance arrived and I was hoisted on.  Then I passed out.
I'll update tomorrow on what happened.... because I'm writing this you know I'm okay.  My head still hurts so I'm not going to say more right now.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Are you going to be okay? Get well really, really soon, okay?
    Stella

    ReplyDelete