Guys confuse me.
I know what I want more than anything is to date Jake.
We've barely spoken since I started dating Ricky. I'm not even that into him, so I don't know why I'm doing it.
But today, Jake came up to me at school. "It feels like we never talk anymore," he said.
"I know, right?" I said.
"So, how've you been?" Jake asked.
"Fine," I said.
"How's your boyfriend?"
"He's fine, I guess."
"What do you mean, he's fine?"
"I don't know..."
"Kylie, are you not really into him?"
"Well - not really."
"Then you should just break up with him. I've had three girlfriends and that was why I broke up with the first one. I just wasn't into her."
"I'm not really into him, Jake. But I think I should give him a chance."
"Kylie, you guys have been together for what? Two, three weeks now? If you were going to be into him, it would've happened by now."
"How long did it take you to get into Rachel?"
"I was into her before we started dating. But I broke up with her, remember?"
"Yeah. Do you still love her?"
"No. It just wasn't there anymore. I really.... I think I'm into someone else now."
"Really, who?"
"Don't worry about it!" Jake put his arm around me.
"So, ready for Loyola?" I asked.
"I'm a little nervous."
"Why? You were so excited."
"I know. I liked the idea, but now that it's actually happening..."
"Jake, clearly it isn't working out for you here at Miramar. You told me you feel like no one appreciates you."
"I think you appreciate me, don't you?"
"Well, of course!"
"Kylie, I really think I'm starting to like you..."
"Jake, you're going to Loyola. And I kind of have a boyfriend."
"But you just said you don't think you're that into him!"
"I still have to be loyal to him!"
"Well, don't think I'm giving up on you, Kylie."
"What did you just say?"
"Oh, nothing."
:O!!!!!
ReplyDelete1. Dump Ricky
ReplyDelete2.Make sure Jake knows you dumped Ricky
3. say yes when Jake asks you out