Friday, March 11, 2011
Erin and Emma
Today Simone woke us up early. How could we forget why? Today was the big day! We were off to Chicago to get Erin and Emma!
Hannah and I said our goodbyes to Natalie, Molly, Kit and the babies and headed downstairs and into the car with Simone.
Unfortunately for us, it was snowy. VERY snowy.
The good news? We still made it to Chicago in about six and a half hours.
Simone was tired, so we rested at the hotel for a while and then headed over to the American Girl Place!!
The first thing we did when we get there was get some new outfits. We picked out the 2-in-1 swimsuit (I'm wearing the bikini in the picture), the Pet Show outfit (which Erin's wearing), Molly's Polka Dot outfit (which Emma's wearing) and Kit's Floral Print dress (which Hannah's wearing).
Then, we went upstairs to get Erin and Emma!
It was so great to get to see them!
I'll write more tomorrow, but I'm tired, so I should get to bed. I will write more tomorrow, but let me tell you, Erin, Emma, Hannah and I are having lots of fun together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is such a cute picture of you guys! Erin and Emma are adorable, I'm glad they could finally join the family. :D
ReplyDelete~Leanna