Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Home :)

I've never been happier in my life to be home :)
Luckily for me, I've gotten permission to miss the rest of the week to recover.  Actually, the physical wounds aren't as bad as the psychological scare.  Yes, I'm still sore but I always have visions in my head of another car coming to hit me.
I've been scared to leave the house, scared whenever a car goes down the street.
Say whatever you want.  I know I might be going overboard.
Anyways, let me say I have the best sisters in the world.  They've been bringing me my homework every day and I'm somehow managing to keep up.  Hannah, Natalie and I played Apples to Apples when I got home last night, and after they got home from school today, I made some bracelets with Emma and Erin.  Molly and Kit and I watched some cartoons this morning.
Unfortunately I'm missing lots of practice for the concert, but Jake's agreed to meet over spring break to practice our duet and I can still play my clarinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment