Sunday, March 13, 2011

We're Home!

Well, this afternoon, Simone, Emma, Erin, Hannah and I got back from Chicago.  We had a great time there, but it's nice to be back in Ohio.
So far our family is meshing well!  Hannah and I got time to bond with Emma and Erin in Chicago and Natalie, Kit, Molly and the babies were waiting oh-so-patiently for us at home.
We've spent the afternoon hanging out and having sister bonding time.  Then we all had a pizza dinner tomorrow.
In Chicago, we went to the AGP Friday almost as soon as we got there and picked up Erin and Emma.  We also got the Pet Show outfit, Molly's Polka Dot outfit, Kit's Floral Print dress and the 2-in-1 swimsuit.  (Though I don't know if we can call it Molly's Polka Dot outfit because Emma's obsessed with it.)
We went briefly on Saturday but Simone spent most of the day doing sightseeing.  We went to the ice show on Saturday night but we were pretty tired.  The skating was good, especially Evan.  The bad news was the meet and greet was rushed and none of our favorites were there.  But we still had fun!
This morning we drove back to Ohio and were reunited with our sisters.  Overall a fun weekend!
Tomorrow Erin and Emma start at Miramar.... I wonder if they're up to it?

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time! I love the one in Chicago; I've been there twice now. :)

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete