Thursday, February 3, 2011

Survey time :)

Before I post this survey, if you want to ask Simone anything, here's her formspring: www.formspring.me/americangirl728

And here's a fun survey:
*BASICS*
1. Full name: Kylie Nicole Q*******
2. Age: 13
3. Hair color: Brown
4. Eyes color: Blue
5. Grade: 8
6. Family: My guardian Simone, my sisters Hannah, Natalie, Kit, Molly, Angelina, Alice, Helina and Sarah, and Simone's parents and brother
7. Pets: none :(  Hopefully we'll get some soon!
8. Height: 5' 4"
9. Best Friends: Roxy, Brooklyn, Mia, Lanie
10. Hometown: Cleveland Heights, Ohio
*FAVORITES*
11. Sport: Ice Skating, Swimming
12. Book: My Sister's Keeper
13. Color: Turquoise!
14. Animal: Guinea Pigs!
15. Movie: My Sister's Keeper
16. Music: country
17. Food: pasta
18. Drink: water
19. TV Show: Glee
20. Thing(s) to do: Hang out with friends and sisters
*PICK ONE*
21. Music or movies: Hmmm, tough decision, BOTH!
22. Democrats or Republicans: Democrats
23. Blue or pink: Blue
24. New York or California: New York
25. Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus: I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER - Miley Cyrus
26. Food or drink: Depends on what it is
27. Summer or winter: right now I think summer, but when it's hot out I'll probably say winter
28. Team sports or solo sports: solo
29. Harry Potter or Twilight: HARRY POTTER!
30. Coke or Pepsi: Coke
*DO YOU*
31. Believe in God: not sure
32. Support abortion: depends on the case
33. Have a crush (if so, who?): I'm sure you all know!
34. Smoke: no
35. Have a driver's liscence: no, I'm only 13
36. Watch TV: more than I should.....
37. Play any instruments: yes!
38. Want to go to Harvard: sure
39. Want to get married: yes
40. Get any magazines: yes
*ARE YOU*
41. Hungry: no - I just finished dinner
42. Bored: not now, but I was before I started this
43. A Girl Scout/ Boy Scout/ Cub Scout: Girl Scout
44. Christian/ Jewish/ Muslim/ Buddhist: Catholic
45. A serious student: yes
46. A serious athlete: yes
47. Jealous of someone: yes
48. Happy with your life: overall
49. More of a leader or follower: depends on the situation
50. Rich: no, but I'm not poor either
*WHO*
51. Do you expect to repost this first: whoever's in the mood - haha
52. Do you least expect to repost this: whoever doesn't see it
53. Is the "hottest" person to you: Jake
54. Is the worst person ever, to you: Hitler or Bin Laden
55. Would you like to have lunch with: Evan Lysacek
56. Would you hate to be stuck in a room with: Graham!
57. Annoys you the most: some people at school
58. Do you fight with the most: I don't argue that much with anyone
59. Would you like to kiss: Jake
60. Do you think looks good of the opposite sex: lots and lots of guys :)
*HAVE YOU EVER*
61. Been to Africa: no
62. Been on a date: yes
63. Touched alcohol: no
64. Met a celebrity: yes
65. Been away from parents for more than overnight: yes
66. Gotten grounded: no
67. Cried in public: yes
68. Gotten homesick: yes
69. Had a temper tantrum: everyone has.....
70. Skipped a homework assignment on purpose: maybe..... okay yes :)
*LEAST FAVORITES*
71. Sport: cheerleading
72. Book: my science textbook
73. Color: black
74. Animal: don't really have one
75. Movie: inappropriate ones
76. Music: rap
77. Food: that gross stew we had for Thanksgiving
78. Drink: Mountain Dew
79. TV show: Family Guy
80. Thing to do: homework
*TOP 5*
81. Friends: my sister Hannah, Roxy, Brooklyn, Mia and Lanie
82. Favorite memories: coming home for the first time, meeting Jake, going to Chicago, seeing Evan, Christmas
83. Grossest things: latrines at camp, liver, stew, makeup, tuna
84. Things you hate: annoying people, liars, having trouble sleeping, being sick, weather that's too hot or too cold
85. Biggest accomplishments: getting the clarinet solo, getting the duet, getting a 4.0 for my first semester of eighth grade, tricking Graham, my writing
86. Hot people: Jake, Evan Lysacek, Ryan Bradley, Jeremy Abbott, Adam Rippon
87. Worst people: Hitler, Bin Laden, Hussein, Bush, Cheney
88. Family members: all my sisters
89. Dreams: to meet Evan Lysacek, to date Jake, to do well in high school, to eventually have a good family, to eventually get a good job
90. People you admire: Barack Obama, Evan Lysacek, John Kerry, a girl I know who had cancer, the school board president
*WHAT*
91. Are you wearing now: a sweatsuit
92. Do you collect: programs from events I go to
93. Are you listening to now: Simone's iPod
94. Is on your shelf: photos, books, CDs
95. Color is your bedroom wall: light blue
96. Credit cards do you have: none
97. Are you thinking about now: my answers
98. Do you think of people who seem to hate everything: not highly
99. Are you most afraid of: probably high school
100. Did you think of this survey: it was fun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment