Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Born This Way

Can I just say that other than the lack of Finchel, I absolutely adored tonight's episode of Glee?
First, I thought it tackled real life issues head on.  I've been disappointed in some recent episodes (A Night of Neglect, Comeback, Special Education, etc.)  As one who's always been insecure about my looks, it was nice to see how they handled it and how at the end everyone came to accept the things they like least about themselves.
I love the budding friendship between Rachel and Quinn.  I always thought those two would make a good pair and this episode had some great moments between them.  Loved their duet!
Also thrilled that Kurt is back at McKinley!  The ND weren't the same without him.  I will miss the Warblers - liked their goodbye song and hope it doesn't hurt Klaine.  Loved the Furt hug during the goodbye song.
And as much as I hate Fuinn as a couple with a burning passion, when Lauren put those nasty posters of Quinn (or should I say, Lucy?) all over the school, I loved how sweet Finn was to her.  I felt really bad for her - nobody should have their embarrassing past depicted for the world to see.
Although they weren't officially together, I did love the Finchel moments - Finn telling Rachel she's beautiful and taking her to the doctor and feeling so bad about hitting her in the face.  Hopefully they'll be back together soon!
So, great episode!  If you missed it tonight, watch it tomorrow online.  You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment