Natalie's exact words regarding Jake and me on the way home from school today.
Jake and I brought down the house with our duet at Severance last week. Lots of people assumed we were a couple.
The next day at school I asked him if he considered us a couple. He said he has strong feelings for me, stronger than he's ever had for a girl, but he doesn't think he can get into relationships right now. He's stressed out about starting at Loyola. Graham's still giving him crap. His family's been through a lot lately. He "needs time to sort out my life" before he can have a girlfriend again.
I guess we're like Finn and Rachel from Glee, as our friends say. We always have feelings for each other, even when we're with other people, but we don't always know what to do with them.
But we're meant to be together. At least that's what I think.
Hopefully he'll be ready to be my boyfriend soon.
I asked him if he thinks we'll eventually be together. His response?
"If we didn't still have feelings for each other after everything we've been through, no. But since we do, yes."
I asked him if he thinks he'll end up dating a girl at Loyola's sister school next year.
His response?
"I don't want to date other girls, Kylie. Only you. I'll just let you know when I'm ready."
No comments:
Post a Comment