Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Kylie's blog, Take Two!

Okay everyone.
I stopped blogging for a while because I was really busy, lost interest and wasn't getting comments, but I've decided to start blogging again.
So, a lot has happened.  I last updated after my middle school graduation.  Jake told me he loved me that day and - well, things have been pretty good since then.  We've been dating since then and I've been SO happy.  We went to the Glee concert together on June 14.  IT.  WAS.  AMAZING.  My three favorite songs were "Don't Stop Believing," "Somebody to Love" and "Loser Like Me."  I wish Finn and Rachel had done a duet, but other than that, it was perfect.  Jake and I held hand during "Somebody to Love!"
I went to camp in Virginia for four weeks.  It was amazing!  A month of swimming, horseback riding, biking, rock climbing, ropes courses, campfires, crafts, canoeing, archery, hiking and more!  I loved it so much and made lots of great friends.  I want to go back next year.
We got a new sister for Simone's 20th birthday - Emily!  She's really pretty and nice, she and Natalie have especially become good friends.  She's the same age as Natalie and Hannah.
So, high school.  Yeah, it's cool.  I wish Jake had come to Heights though.  The people I've met there are for the most part really nice.  I'm doing soccer and marching band right now, as well as Symphonic Winds and Singers.  Our soccer team is 3-2 - not bad :)  The first football game was Friday and it was fun performing at the game.  I've gotten lots of homework, but I guess that's to be expected.
I'll update again soon :)
~ Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment