Monday, September 26, 2011

Hello!

Well, I know we said we'd update more so we owe you an apology.
We had a death in the family, meaning Simone's computer wasn't really available.
Anyways - what's new with Kylie?
High school is a million times better than middle school.  Yes, the classes are hard, but everyone for the most part gets along well.  I like the people in my classes and my teachers.  I miss seeing my sisters around, but Hannah, Natalie and Emily will be here next year.  The next year Erin and Emma will come and then Kit.
The soccer team is doing relatively well.  Our record is about even, not bad.  I really like the girls on the team.  Marching band has also been fun and the football team is UNDEFEATED.  Band and choir are gearing up for our first concert.
Things are great with Jake <3  I wish I saw him more but he feels like he couldn't have gone to Heights.  Whenever he scores a goal in the soccer games he points to me in the stands and that makes me feel so good.
So, all in all, it's a good time to be Kylie.
Oh, and before I go, our newest family photo -
Back: Emma, Natalie, Kylie, Hannah, Erin; Front: Sarah, Kit, Emily, Molly, Helina
It's getting harder and harder to fit us all in one frame.  Of course since we're likely getting another sister at Christmas, then one during spring break, then two this summer..... she plans to stop at 20 of us.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in marching band too! I play the Clarinet and Shauna, the human plays a bass clarinet.

    ~Shawnee

    ReplyDelete