I graduated finally.
Goodbye, Miramar Middle School.
Hello, Heights High School.
Sadly, this also means goodbye, Jake Cirino.
My graduation ceremony was super nice, as predicted. I got to perform with the band and the choir and the student speakers were actually pretty good :)
I was glad when we marched out of the auditorium, then walked through the halls as the sixth and seventh graders applauded.
I hung out with my friends for a little after the ceremony, but really, I wanted to be with my sisters. With Hannah and Natalie and Erin and Emma and Kit and Molly and Angelina and Alice and Helina and Sarah.
This year has had its ups and downs and had I not had my amazing sisters.... I NEVER would have made it.
And I also love my blogging buddies: Lanie, Harper, Emma, Bethie, Brooklyn and the rest of you.
As we were leaving the school, I heard someone calling, "Kylie, Kylie!"
It was Jake.
I stopped and waited for him, as my family continued down the road.
When he arrived, I smiled and said, "Good luck next year."
He looked me in the eye and said, "I love you."
No comments:
Post a Comment