Sunday, December 19, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hello!
My name is Kylie Nicole.... well, I can't put my last name in here.  I'm 13 years old and a Just Like You American Girl #23.  I live in the lovely world of Cleveland Heights, Ohio with my human guardian, Simone, and my sisters.  I have four sisters who are about my age, a baby sister and two mice sisters.  My sisters are: Hannah (Just Like You 37) who's 12, Natalie (Just Like You 28) who's 12, Kit who's 10, Molly who's 9 and Helina who's a baby.  My mice sisters' names are Angelina and Alice and they're seven years old.  We also live with Simone's parents and her brother Gianni whose birthday is today.  Happy Birthday!!!  Sometimes we go to school with Simone and live in her dorm, but we're home for the next three weeks.  Some of my other doll friends have blogs so I decided to make one!  I'm still getting the hang of this, but check back soon!
~Kylie~

No comments:

Post a Comment