Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Recap

Ah, Christmas.
It's finally here!
As always, it began early for us.... Simone's brother Gianni ran into her room at six in the morning and told her to get up, it was Christmas.  As if we could forget.  She brought us along downstairs, as we impatiently awaited the arrival of our new sister or sisters we were oh so sure we would be getting.
We took a look at Simone's presents.  None of them looked like the size of an AG doll but there was hope.  We didn't expect to get stuff because she got us Christmas outfits at the AGP, but we really were hoping for another girl or two to join our family.
Gianni opened one of his presents first - a wii.  We knew what this meant.  He'd gotten the expensive present from the parents this year.  I guess it makes since that this was his turn.  I mean, Simone got a laptop last year.
One by one, Simone opened her gifts.  A DVD of the Olympics.  Seasons 3 and 4 of I Love Lucy.  Season 1 of Glee.  The 2011 World Almanac.  Some journals and photo albums.
No new sister for us.
Simone didn't seem the least bit upset.  But we were all crushed.
Not that I don't love Hannah and Natalie and Kit and Molly and Angelina and Alice and Helina.  I do.  But we were hoping Felicity or Elizabeth or Grace or Sarah (or a combination of two of the above) would join us this Christmas.
Simone's about to leave for the family gathering.  Maybe this means she'll be bringing home a new sister when she gets home.
Maybe.
We'll see.
While we wait, we're going to watch some of the new DVDs she got.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Love,
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment